Dear Friends from BUBU,



I´m back from Malaysia, and I just land in my office with my head still in the Pulau Perhentian. I just love the island. I have to congratulate all your team for the extraordinary service at BUBU and also at the Restaurant. You were all very kind with us, and in fact a great contribution for our stay in Pulau Perhentian, thank you for that. As agreed I’m sending some evident proves of our great stay: from us and from the staff. I hope you enjoin it. I have a travelling blog trickytraveler.blogspot.com, if you want, you can take a look and follow our trip. In the next days I will put more photos from Malaysia, and also from Pulau Perhentian.


All the best,

Francisco Cipriano
___________________________________________________

Assessor do Secretário de Estado do Emprego e da Formação Profissional
Ministério do Trabalho e da Solidariedade Social
Pç. De Londres, 2, 15º Andar
1049-056 Lisboa – Portugal
Telefone 218441800

For more pictures follow us on


facebook




0 comments: